relaxing can fight stress

baru balik dari kerja pukul 8 pagi tadi..alhamdulillah kerja malam semalam tidak ramai org yg sakit..hehe..sihat2lah selalu..so another 7 hours rest ..before go back to work at 3 pm today(again?)..hmm..at least this is not bad as old days...actually..much better..but i am a bit sad and frustated because lately people doesnt really know how to appreciate others...selfish...to please everyone is almost impossible..but i've try my best at least to be fair to everyone.and make then near to happy..
As for me..enough if me myself know how to make myself happy..no need someone to please me..because if i always hope to get it from someone..it's always make me frustated+sad+angry...those all negative feeling i prevent to stay longer in myself...for me..the more it inside myself..the more older and uglier even fatter i am..hehe

p/s yesterday i reward myself with nice jacuzzi milk bath and body massage..(balinese style)..quite nice an am looking forward to go again after "payday"..

Comments

Popular Posts