i am still here....

ooo..last entry was in March this year..that's too bad.Usual excuse..busy ...yup that's true.. i think since i have no maid since last May...i have no time to put my entry.No maid...who said it's terrible?early stage maybe yes..but i have special tips from my colleagues...no matter when and whatever reason..one day we definitely have to proceed our life without  a helper.As a mind setting, i put my self in a 'standby' mode...never push yourself to make everything's perfect...as far as my kids and my dear hubby ok with it..it's ok with me too...for an example..never put a target to yourself that ..my home must be clean/tidy every single day...even if u are a housewife..u should have sometime for u to take a break right..same as if u re working mother.

So why suddenly i can put my entry today?Yess..i am on maternity leave..again...again?yes again...and this time will be a boy again...hehe so i completed my family very2 soon...4 kids(1 daughter,3 sons).I think that 's it for now...will be back to u one i have delivered my youngest one,inshaAllah...

Comments

Popular Posts