limitation...

hmm..at least somethin "nice" to be implemented(Promotion for doctors..)...and hopefully the effort to keep our own doctors (government) ..will become true..but for me..maybe this is the indirect effort to "hold" our doctors..but not until turned some doctors to be more materialistic rather than to keep the nobility of this profession...why I said it indirect measure?it is because..if u worked as a doctor u will face the hectic job experiences because of lack doctor...meaning that u have to work EOS(every other shift-as in my ED)..no weekend for u.because everyday is ur stress day...thought of ur salary doesn't really much worth it...doesn’t really paid what u’ve done all these while..can caused u in more stress...many complaints from patient/relatives patient due to inefficient /less quality of performance....u've been scolded by ur superior because of the public complaint out in newspaper/email/suggestion box...although he/she (ur superior) doesn’t knew whether ur child/family at home also suffered because only can be with u for only 8 hours or maybe less due to long nap before u get up for ur next shift as less /not motivated person in the world(urself..of course).....so that's it...will ur money make u more happier after this,will ur BIG money delete all the complaint u get,will ur money bring ur family nearer to you after this...the answer is NO..please pay my time...time for myself/for my family....cause for me money CANNOT RETURN my precious time back...cannot return my baby first smile back to me…not even her first word call me "mama" or her first step…stop treated us like a robot with no heart and no feeling...we r human/not a machine...we've our limitation ...that's why it's ended up doctors "flying" to private sector..i guess or maybe not... i just hope for a better outcome...insyaAllah..

from the bottom of my heart...sad mama

Comments

Popular Posts