glitz and glamour A&e nite 2011...

For the first time ever..casualty had their own Dinner...initially i am not confident with my self to attend because of afeeq..(still bonding to me for feeding)...this thing arise after me and husband make a deal..which is 2 weeks before the dinner...he with his colleagues went to Sandakan for 1 day trip..and only us left in the house(my maid also on her day off)...i dont feel like join them if thinking of my'3 serangkai'..i preferred to manage them in the house rather than in long journey'..so the deal was my hubby will let me go for dinner...and he will take care of my kids alone(my maid also off day that week)...

Sepanjang hari tu(sabtu) kami berjalan2 bersama kwn husbnd utk survey2 furniture ...so sampai pukul 8 mlm pun aku belum siap lagi...tambahan lagi semuanya bergantung pada keadaan afeeq..sekiranya dia meragam meaning dinner will be cancel..but alhamdulillah..selepas abg dan anak2 dinner..pukul 9 bersiap2 balik ke rumah....dinner tu sepatutnya berakhir pukul 11 mlm...

alhamdulillah akhirnya berjaya juga aku menghadiri dinner itu...dan anak2 semua tidur dikereta menuggu aku siap..abg borak2 ngan kwnnya...all went smooth as planned...

Comments

Popular Posts