my dear dept...


today is sunday..my 1st weekend since i am working as office hour...frankly speaking i never have an opportunity like this for a very2..long time...(let's talk about while im working rather than when i was spending my unpaid leave a year ago.that's different)because even before i m applied for my unpaid leave..we have not enough MO to cover all the shift available...we even have to beg for other department to send for 1-2 releive MO for at least 1-2 shift..we are suffered..totally suffered...can u just imagine if ur working non-stop for 7 days a week...and u couldn't see any space that u can apply for a single leave..becoz if u'r doing so..that's means u make ur colleagues more sufferer...

my dear pengarah offered me office hour work and have to concentrate more on management work...actually i'm not that preferred that management work...that makes me more distance from my patient...but since the offer will makes me spending more time with my dear Fateen and my future son..and have to manage my family alone after this(after my dear hubby return to UK for his study)..so i guess i better not to think too much..i should accept it...!!

Comments

Nika said…
Thats a blessing! U got a golden chance 2 b wt u loved one.

Popular Posts