Just had a quick call to my beloved hospital...to inform them regarding the pension-option form..Guess what?? it arrived yesterday(even tough) they sent it since last June...not sure where did the letter was stranded..weird!!...

i opted to be a pensioner at 56...rather than adding another 2 year "its like ages!!".. am having my own plan for my late 50's..staying away from the hectic work and crowd city.. i wish to spend the rest of my life with my beloved husband,live peacefully in the middle of the woods in our own dream house..insyaAllah..not sure whether i could continue my blogging habit in that time...or am might be a full time gardener(remind me of auntie sham)..mornings and evenings..my job is to pluck my sayur and buah2an real freshie from my very own garden..

Fateen and her siblings might be working in the city or still studying in that time...will just hear their voices thru phone/webcam...and visit me during their holiday../raya...

could imagine how .my hubby having a bundle of Rc stuff...maybe will have his own storage garage for his own stuff alone...and playing with his RC Helicopter nitro/petrol at our front yard...(hehe..berangan lah ni..but insyaAllah)...with my niece and nephew.. surrounding him...

Hehe..back to the story of my hospital...my indian colleague..dr Sh**i** already got her transfer letter to Selangor...she been served for many years in Sabah (since housemanship till now)..in fact she was my senior @ usm..now she applied back for good to her home town in Pen.malaysia...but she didnt expected to be transfer too soon(as she got the letter for reporting duty yesterday!!...so she postponed her transfer next year...(one of the reasons ...i will take my maternity leave sooner)...thanks for her...and she's been a very efficient MO as long as i worked with her)...and the most ambitious one..she want to be a physician...and heard that she is getting married next year by family arrangement..congrates to her in advance!!

Comments

Popular Posts