what a relief!!

Hmm...i am in happy mood now!..after seeing my obstetrician/dietitian and sonographer today, i've been discharge meaning that no need further follow -up...wink ;)...meant that they are happy with my diet control...no need to start any tablet medication..but still to continue monitoring my glucose until the end of Ramadhan...i'm so lucky because been diagnosed during fasting month..so my result end-up..normal...that's brilliant!!..alhamdulillah...my little boy body weight now is 1.3 kg...and all the perimeter were in normal range...he's in cephalic position currently....haa..what a relief!!


pic yang atas tu semasa umur kandungan 12 wks,yang bawah tu 20 weeks..

p/s..will attend iftar jamaei...today..since we're reach home at 6.30 pm...no time to cook for break fast...fortunately today had malaysian food ...:)

Comments

Fiona said…
Bah Jann .. jan lupa share with us the scan picture of the little one ya ...

Popular Posts