Today...

Today we're expected a guest from Malaysia....
and today as well...our landlord planning to change a new boiler in the kitchen and bathroom...
and today, both his workers do their work in my house with shoe-on...and now after 5 hours...i'm still waiting...i have to wait until they finished their job so that i can use my kitchen again and cook something for my guest...erggh...luckily they are not arrived yet..but i am sure they will be here very2 soon!!....so now i just surfing for the recipe that i should cook in myresepi...

i hate waiting!!

Sharif's worker finished their job by 5 pm...just imagine...@ 4.30 pm..my guest already informed me that they 're already at town..at that moment i didn''t prepare anything yet..!!so i need to THink BIG!!..hehe...

4.30pm:Ask my hubby to order "ayam goreng" from the nearest fast food restaurant
5pm: started tidy up all mess+cook rice(plain only...1st thought of doing nasi tomato but needed to be canceled last minute!!)
5.35pm:Ding dong(door bell)....the people from starfriedchicken came with our order...wink:)!!
5.40pm:my ringtone...my guest already infront of our house...fuuh...it was really close...luckilywe managed to settled everything just nice on time..
6pm:Tea time..meanwhile i cook vegetables + prepare dinner
7pm:Dinner time....wink2x(hehe..thanks abang for helping me a lot...thank you Fateen for behave yourself...and u r really a big girl now...hee


Comments

Fiona said…
Wah so siok got tamu today Jann ... Saudara from kampung kah Jann?
mamafateenz said…
actually..my friend's parent...:)

Popular Posts