stupid me

Only one word can describe ...SUPERTIRED! I forced my hubby yesterday for give me a hand to tidy up our house, even tough i know he was superbusy with his PhD thingy and that RC stuff,i don't care because my friend's parent will come from Malaysia sometimes this week...i'm intended to do so since last week..but i thought of giving him a chance to finish his job first..but it was super duper slow man!!..until i couldn't wait any longer...i could do it my self but the area that i should tidy up now is his "mini office@bengkel@ store....and almost of the things there were his stuff.....so i need him to clarify which one is still needed and to be kept!....

So we started our tidy job from 10 am-3 pm(3 pm need to go to city council and ASDA)...so back home...there were so many things not settled yet!!...and this time is not about tidy only one room..but both the room...meanwhile i was too ambitious to change the furniture again in our bedroom...but with my big tummy i really couldn't help myself...but coz of getting tired to ask him to help me with this and that,again and again..really make me sick...and hopeless...!! arggh..so what did i do..??i' ve emptied old the stuff in our cupboard so it became more lighter to be move...and just take a few step to change the location..so i did it myself at first and another half way to go..then my hubby realized that i move it by myself....and he gave me a hand....

Another thing this morning when i tried to lift a big luggage to put on top of the cupboard....i thought i did ask for him to do it..but i'm not a waiting-type of person, so i've tried to do it myself..that luggage not that heavy but maybe of graviti thing i 've found it a bit difficult..but stupid me!!!!..i forced my self too do it..and suddenly the small chair that i used to stand up was suddenly broke..OMG...it was too close...then i realised my big tummy...oh my..'m pregant ok!!!...but luckily i managed to hang on the cupboard so that i didn't fall down..and luckily i didn't injured my self!.promise not try to do it again....STUPID me!!

Comments

Lab papa said…
Yaw, don't blame yourself just be careful in the future k. Send my regards to the bengkel's taukeh
Fiona said…
OH NO!!!! Jann ..please look after urself ... Of course we cannot "tahan" ourselves from doing the housework, esp when we need it to be done fast! Take care girl ...
Anonymous said…
eeeeee.....be careful next time...

Popular Posts